Visit the KACPU Regional Assistance Help Center


As a Ukrainian coming to the Czech Republic, you can register here and apply for temporary protection. You may be assisted in arranging accommodation or other help. Interpreters are usually available at KACPU for these tasks.

Apply for temporary protection primarily at KACPU assistance centres. It can also be applied for at workplaces of the Department of Asylum and Migration Policy (OAMP) during special office hours.


You must register within 3 days of arrival.

We recommend to come with children. You will not have to come again if their personal presence is necessary to perform certain tasks. If you apply for temporary protection for the children without them being present, you must bring their travel document or birth certificate, a passport-size photograph and a document showing your relationship to the child. Please do not laminate any documents, either those you come with or those you receive from the Czech authorities.


Since August, the OAMP office of the Ministry of the Interior and the Foreign Police Department have been registering refugees in the Central Bohemian Region, separate residence agendas.

Mladá Boleslav

OAMP and foreign police:

Štefánikova 1304, 293 01 Mladá Boleslav


OAMP and foreign police:

Žežická 498, 261 01 Příbram